Saturday, April 16, 2016

The moment we said "I Do"

Besides walking up the red carpet at my Matric farewell, my walk down the aisle towards my husband-to-be was the most epic,all eyes on me, most significant brief walk of my life.

Walking down that aisle towards Wayne was magical, I felt so completely loved. The look on his face warmed my soul. I could feel the love and pride pouring out of my dad as he held tightly onto my arm and walked me down the aisle.

It was such a special moment seeing all the people dear to my heart, family and friends beaming at me.

I can still hear the beautiful words from Christina Perri's A thousand years. and I can still feel my veil being ripped from my hair and take flight because of the strong wind lol.

I took my time walking down the aisle so that I could take it all in. It was so surreal, it all felt like a fairytale dream that ended with me marrying my Prince.

My dad was so emotional he forgot that he needed to hand me over to Wayne, I had to remind him. We had a good chuckle.

Having our little boy be a part of our special ceremony was so awesome and he looked super cute with his bowtie and suspenders it brought tears to my eyes.